I know this is extremely late but there’s been a lot on my plate lately. Now I finally can wrap up September:
We went to Chattanooga and I posted about what we ate here.
We had stuffed crust pizza from Papa Murphy’s, and Greek food from Greek Cafe Grill.
I got a couple hand-me-downs from my mom which I will be doing a haul on soon.
For piano I continued to practice Hello, Inversions and the Cycle of Fifths.
I listened to a lot of old school music: Stephanie Mills, Deneice Williams, Diana Ross (throwback is life)
I didn’t read the amount of books I wanted to this month and am kind of freaking out because there’s only three months left in the year to reach my goal of 100 books in 2016.
Pariah -Aimee Meester
Red Badge of Courage -Stephen Crane
The Scarlet Letter -Nathaniel Hawthorne
Open Mic -Mitali Perkins (reviewed here)
Favorite: The Scarlet Letter this book’s symbolism and theme really moved me. It’s an amazing classic.
Least Favorite: Red Badge of Courage a school read that I didn’t enjoy too much.
- We painted my sister’s and my bedroom a pretty mint green color.
- We finished all The Hunger Games movies.
- I started volunteering backstage with a local production of The Best Christmas Pageant Ever.
- We went to Chattanooga for a day trip.
- My sister started her soccer season.
- Our church had our 9th annual Girls’ Retreat
Happy October fly friends!