Hello guys! I was checking my email when I saw this post by Paper Fury and since hers was so good, I decided to jump in. So, here are my picks for these Bookish This or That Tag questions.
1. SERIES OR STANDALONE
Standalone. When I was younger I used to be obsessed with series, but now ya girl has too many things to do to finish a series. Exhibit A:
I’ve only read the first Harry Potter book.
2. MAGIC EARNED OR MAGIC BORN
I think I prefer magic born because they have to live with it and figure it out, which causes some interesting plot situations.
3. ENEMIES-TO-LOVERS OR FRIENDS-TO-LOVERS
I actually like somewhere in-between but I guess I’ll choose friends-to-lovers.
4. HILARIOUS BANTER OR EMOTIONAL RUIN
Emotional ruin because I like to die when I read books…
5. LOVE TRIANGLE OR INSTA LOVE
Love triangle! Insta love is irritating to me but I love a good love triangle to divide the fandom.
6. KEYBOARD-SMASH FANTASY NAMES OR ALL NAMES START WITH SAME LETTER
Fantasy names, it makes the book more interesting and more memorable.
7. MEAN PARENTS OR DEAD PARENTS
Dead parents because pain again and also mean parents are usually written in an unrealistically annoying way to me.
8. SUPERMODEL LOOKS OR CONSTANTLY SAYS HOW “PLAIN” THEY ARE
Neither. But since I must choose…supermodel looks because the “plain jane” trope is overused.
9. FACE ON COVER VS TYPOGRAPHY ON COVER
TYPOGRAPHY!!! I absolutely cannot stand a model’s face on the cover of a book aghhhh!
10. VILLAIN TURNING A LITTLE GOOD OR HERO TURNING A LITTLE BAD
Hero turning a little bad. I like blurred lines and it’s interesting when you have to ask whether your heroes are actually “good” anyway.
I hope you enjoyed this random little tag, feel free to tell me some of your picks in the comments.